Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Julio Lugo's new show

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun. It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.
It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com...

"Hey, somebody shut that theme music off..."

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.

"Come on guys, shut that theme off. The...

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.

"Shut that #$#$ theme off...Ow I think I broke my foot but who cares that theme song is off"

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.

"What is going on here? Can't anyone in this room do something?"

(pause)

"OK, finally some smarts. Anyway, welcome to the Julio Lugo show on MLB.com. Another loss for the Red Sox last night...ow what's that feedback???"

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.
It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.


"Oh for #$#$ sake, shut that a#@$#$ theme off."

OK. well opening night jitters right? Anyway...

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.

(A loud smash is heard.)

"OK. I think we fixed it. Anyway, last night the Red Sox lost three in a row. Talk about what $160 trillion or whatever it is dollars buys you. Fortunately the Sox have John Lackey or I can't pitch well John and like...aw that team is just sad. Hey what do you call a bottomless pit with no talent -- The Red Sox...what, don't tell me to shut up!
Anyway, the Red Sox with me won a World Series and without me have this to show for it. Pathetic.

(pause)

"OK, our first guest is Terry Francona of the Boston Red Sox Wait, I just insulted the Red Sox! What do you mean you tried to tell me?

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.
It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.

"Man, I run a radio show like I played baseball...what? Oh, that's not what I mean..."

(pause)

"OK, anyway, how are you Tito?"

"I don't know Julio but I'd love to hear your comments on John Lackey. Maybe I could send him over here so you two could communicate better..."

"Ah, ya well, I think its time for a commercial...now...anytime...somebody..."

"Oh wait, here he is now! Hey John. Julio was just telling me how good you pitch...but maybe you and Julio could have some one on one time...ouch Julio, he doesn't look happy."

"Tito, come on now! I didn't mean it..."

(loud noise...)

"That's it John. Show Julio how well you pitch. Ouch John. "

Join us next week as Julio Lugo goes one on one with Mike Tyson and Micheal Jordon.

It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.
It's time for the Lugo show on MLB.com. It's time for the Lugo show. Get ready for some fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.