Monday, December 7, 2009

The Copyright Of Lugo

John Henry had had enough. He grabbed Theo Epstein and said, "this is it idiot. I'm going to kill you."
"But why Mistah Henwy. I was always so good for you. Ha ha."
John blasted his eyes at Elmer and said, "so why did we forgo Gonsalez for an incompetent, idiotic shortstop who won't stay healthy!"
Elmer paused and looked at the camera and said, "he's got me there folks!"
Elmer pulled himself away from Henry as Henry reached for his wifle...or rifle in our case and scrammed out of the building against the blasts of shotguns. he ran through the forest until he flew into a rabbit hole. A rabbit flew out to face Mr. Henry.
Henry was huffing and puffing.
"Get out of my way Lugo Rabbit."
"Ah...what's up doc."
Henry slammed his face against the rabbit and said, "do you know how much I HATE that STUPID line!"
Bugs Lugo leaned in and said, "listen Doc. Do you know how much Warner Bros. pays me for that line. I've been saying it for over fifty years and frankly it pisses me off to hear you degrade it!"
Bugs Lugo leans towards the camera and says, "sorry about the swear folks but I gotta keep up with the times."
"You got it doc!"
Henry leans in and grinds out, "where he is. Where is Elmer Epstein!"
"Ah, personally doc...he's not in that hole!"
Henry leans in and said, "so that's where he is!"
Bugs Lugo leans down and says, "would I throw a tear gas container down that hole if Elmer was in there."
Henry smiled and said, "I would."
"Funny doc, "said Henry. "But would I drop dynamite down that hole if Elmer were down there!"
Henry smiled and said, "oh I like it!"
Bugs Lugo said, "well would I light a match and drop it down that hole!"
Henry smiled and said, "stop it! I'm enjoying this too much!"
Bugs lugo looks at the camera and said, "these pictures are too violent aren't they!"
Henry jumped up and down and said, "light it...light it!"
Bugs dropped the match down the hole and it exploded.
"OK rabbit. I guess he's not here."
Henry walked away. Bugs looked at the camera and said, "ain't I a stinker."
Elmer looked up covered in ash and said, "ya...I would agwee."
THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.