Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Elmer does it again

Elmer Epstein walked into the office of John Henry. He sat down which is what you do when you're in trouble.
"So...we don't have a shortstop."
"No Mistah Henwy."
"We don't have a left fielder."
"No Mistah Henwy."
"We LOST our shortstop."
"Yes Mistah Henwy but I have a weally gweat idea. Let's use Dustin Pedwoia on showt stop."
"Oh good. So I suppose Dice-K is going to be our new left fielder!"
"Oh, that's only when he's not pitching of course!"
A long pause.
"Excuse me Elmer. I have to get my gun out! A double barreled shotgun with a full round. "
"It's a weally nice gun.:"
(Seconds later)
Elmer walked out of the office covered in black powder.
"Wow, Mr. Henwy doesn't seem to like my ideas!"
"Ah...what's up doc!"
Elmer grabbed his gun.
"Why you waskly wabbit. It's youh fault that I'm in this much twouble."
"Ah doc...confidentially."
"Yes."
"You're an IDIOT"
Elmer then turns toward the camera and says, "he does these types of things to me throughout the picture."
Long chase scene develops. Elmer smashes into Kason Gabbard.
"Well, hewwo Jason Gabbawd. I hope you'we not upset for twading you."
(A few seconds later and an explosion)
"Gee Jason Gabbawrd is a weally good shot"
"IT's KASON!"
Elmer see Bugs Lugo and runs again before slamming into Gonsalez.
"Well, Hell0 Mistah..."
(A few seconds later and an explosion)
"Gee, Mistah Gonsalwez is a weally good shot too. Something twells me we should have signed him."
Elmer then runs further chasing after the rabbit before running into Orlando Cabrera.
"You're not going to..."
( a few seconds later and an explosion)
"Gee, I think somewon is twying to twell me something. Oh boy."
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.