Sunday, September 11, 2011

What the Sox are thinking

SETTING:
The Bench of the Red Sox on Sunday after being destroyed by the Tampa Bay Rays. We are about to hear each and every thought of several Red Sox players in reaction to said game.


Tim Wakefield.
Matt Albers gave up another Grand Slam. Tito is on a mission to prove that Matt Albers is the Red Sox greatest pitcher despite reality. Will it take fifteen grand slams, a few hit batters and twenty five walks in a row before Tito sees reality? Albers is getting close to all of those goals and Tito is not gonna give up until Matt hits them all and then he'll probably sign with the Mets. They'll take anyone.

Adrian Gonsalez
I accepted a multi-million dollar contract -- for this? I bust my ass off for this? I could have accepted a multi-million dollar contract with the Mets. At least everyone knows the teams sticks. Hm, did they go bankrupt?

Carl Crawford
I can't believe this. I accept a multi-million dollar contract -- for this? This is a World Championship team? This team is crap. Ah, I should have stuck with the Mets. At least everyone knows the team stinks.

John Papelbon
And they wonder why I want out of Boston. I can smell the money and the championships coming. Forget the Yankees. Ya, when I sign with the New York Mets...watch out!

Jacobe Ellsbury
Man, glad I'm having a good season. Scott keeps telling me to keep my options open -- and do I ever want to do that now. I can see myself signing with the Mets. Now that's the team to beat! Ya, tons of money and ya don't even have to play well.

Jason Varitek
Doug Mirabelli -- he was the lucky one. He doesn't have to sit here and endure this. This is about the worst team in the league right now. Night after night of this...ah, I should have signed with the Mets.

Josh Beckett
[bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] >Mets< [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]

Tito Francona
I wonder if the Mets will sign me to a long term contract...after I prove that Matt Albers is the greatest pitcher of all time. He just needs more time. Ya, more time. Anyway, time for a nap.
zzzzzz


Mark Scutaro
Boy do I miss the Blue Jays. Things were great when I was playing with them. Ya know, next time I see myself as a Met...and I have no idea why I'm thinking Mets? Glad none of my other team mates are this stupid.

Daniel Bard
Now even I can't pitch well. What's wrong with me. It's like some sort of curse? I have to get out of this organization. Maybe the Mets will sign me in the morning.

Tito Francona
A grand slam by Albers. Wow, no matter what I try it isn't working. Now I have to walk out there and replace him. Unfortunately all I have are Felix and Dan Wheeler. Ya...oh boy time for a nap.zzzzzzzzzz. Mets...zzzzzzzzzzzz....Mets....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

J.D. Drew
Everything hurts. My finger, back, head, nose. If only I had signed with the Mets...things would have been different. Ya, the Mets.

Kevin Youkilis
[bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] >Mets< [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep] >Mets< [bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep][bleep]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.