Thursday, November 8, 2012

The Agenda of a President

It's the BOBBY Jenks SHOW with your host BOBBY JENKS!!!!!

Bobby Valentine: Hey...it's my show!
Bobby Jenks: Have you lost your mind?  Wait don't answer that! Anyway folks...wow do I love FOOD! Oh...man just check me out! I'm FIT!

Bobby Valentine: That fat body of yours is the reason you had so many problems!!!

Bobby Jenks: You want a piece of me!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby Valentine: No what I meant to say was how handsome you look and how much I like starring at you.

Bobby Jenks: Man Bobby, I think I liked the other comment better.  ANYWAY with my co-host John Lackey we're looking at what we would do if WE were President.

John Lackey: DOUBLE FIST!
Bobby Jenks: That's right folks. Forget the Democratic or the Republican party or the Tea Party...

John Lackey: I HATE THE TEA PARTY.  Look at what they stand for!  They want to take away my right to drink beer and drink tea instead!





 Bobby Jenks: You sure?

 John Lackey: Hey why else would they call themselves the tea party?

Bobby Jenks:  Oh ya...man are you smart John.  Anyway, our party is called the Beer Party would stand for the conservative rights we all need!


John Lackey: You mean beer?
Bobby Jenks: I said BEER....AHHHHH...forget that. Let's make it the Beer and FOOD Party.

John Lackey: You're melting my brain with these complicated things!

Bobby Jenks: OK since we are the Beer Party we need some beer! I spent a ton of money on this beer!





Bobby Jenks: Want one John?

John Lackey; BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Bobby Jenks: HEY...You drank up the BEER PARTY!

John Lackey: Double....fi...st....

Bobby Jenks: Oh man I can't believe you did that.  That was over 1000 bottles of beer...but then again we are the Beer Party!

John Lackey:Aw...govment...complicated...I don't feel good Bobby...ahhhh

Bobby Valentine: You two are a couple of losers!  Big...FAT...STUPID...LOSERS!

Bobby Jenks:  Hey I'm not the one who for fired and left in disgrace!!!

Bobby Valentine:  You got drunk, smashed into cars and took off and the Sox fired you!

Bobby Jenks: oh ya I forgot about that...never mind!

John Lackey:Mooorrr....beeerrrrrrr.

Bobby Jenks: You created a deficit of BEER! Now we gotta raise Beer taxes.

John Lackey: NO NEW TAXES...except for beer!

Bobby Jenks: OK folks...so look for the Beer Party and look for us to be your next leaders...

John Lackey: OF BEER

Bobby Jenks and John Lackey: DOUBLE FIST!!!!!!!!!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.