Friday, March 15, 2013

60 Minutes Interview Bobby Jenks

Laura Logan:
Bobby Jenks had a very promising career until two back surgeries and a hit and run sidelined a once promising and successful career as one of the great closers in all of Major League Baseball.  Tonight, Bobby sits down with me to talk about his career and his new show 'Double Fist' to which he promotes drinking and other horrible behaviors and dares call it his rehabilitation program.  All that and more tonight on 60 Minutes.


Bobby, what do you want to say to the fans out there who are asking themselves, how could such a promising athlete fall from grace so quickly.





Bobby Jenks:
Ah...are those real?



Laura Logan
Excuse me?

Bobby Jenks
Just asking...I'm sure you've been asked that before right?

Laura
Bobby, right now it gives me great satisfaction to know that you're on 60 minutes, a nationally televised program on CBS that reaches millions of households who often see celebrities make utter fools of themselves. 

Bobby Jenks
Got that...so...are those real?

Laura Logan:
Oh for heavens sake Bobby...yes they are real.  Are you happy now!


Bobby:
Ah...could I see them!

Laura Logan
Why me...OK Mr. Jenks,  you are currently suing your doctors over allegations that they wrecked your career through two back surgeries but isn't it true that you got drunk inside an adult establishment, drove off after hitting a car and received an arrest.

Bobby:
Those are so hot you know that!

Laura Logan
Mr. Jenks, can you comment on your arrest.

Bobby:
Ah...can you arrest me?

Laura Logan.
I'm taking to Beavis and Butthead.  Somebody help me.


Bobby Jenks:
Oh I love those guys.  They remind me of me.  Double Fist!!!!!

Laura Logan
Mr. Jenks you assured us that you were going to act as a professional...

Bobby Jenks
Oh I'm a professional all right Miss Loogan.

Laura Logan.
CUT!!!!  You couldn't pay me enough to interview this loser!  Mr. Jenks good luck on your...'career'

Bobby Jenks
Hey wait...can I have your phone number!!!

Laura Logan.
 GOOD BYE!

Bobby Jenks
Stupid Jack Daniels.  I knew I should have had a Rolling Rock!

THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.