Monday, March 11, 2013

Alfredo Aceves speaks about fight





Alfredo Aceves once again was in yet another fight stating once again that he had NOTHING to do with the fight what so ever.

Alfredo:
I am an even tempered human being.  Anger, of course, is confusing to me.  I hardly know the word.  I am 'MR. calm.'

Joe Derive:
So you're saying that nothing gets you angry.

Alfredo:
Yes...that's what I am saying.

Joe Derive:
So if I say, I don't know, told you that you're short and ugly you won't have a problem with that.

Alfredo.
Excuse me may I use your computer to send an email?

Joe:
I guess so...ah...Alfredo...you don't send an email with a baseball bat!!!!

Alfredo began smashing my keyboard with his bat.  It was disturbing...but fortunately I got that PC at a junk yard sale.

Alfredo:
NOBODY CALLS ME THAT.  I'll BREAK HIS HEAD OPEN!!!!!!!!!!

Alfredo; (returning to seat)
Anyway...where were we?

Joe:
You were smashing my computer to the ground.

Alfredo:
No...I was simply stretching my muscles...they get sore.

Joe:
So...really you...are considered by many to be a violent ill tempered person.

Alfredo:
Joe, it's hot in here.  Can I open up a window?

Joe:
Of course.

Alfredo apparently has a different idea of how to open up a window.

Alfredo:
I'll shove those words up somebodies throat!


Alfredo:
Feel better Joe.  It was awfully hot in here.

Joe:
That usually happens when you smash a hole in the wall and smash a computer.

Alfredo:
I need that chair to sit down Joe.  I'm tired.

Alfredo:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Joe:
I'm Joe Derive and welcome to baseball 2013...Ouch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.