Monday, August 30, 2010

Friendlies Ad

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take one."
"Hello, I'm Julio Lugo and I...ah...what do I say?"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take two."
"Hello, I'm Julio Lugo and I..ah...damn I think I talk about corn flakes?"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take three."
"Hello, I'm Julio Lugo. I play for the...ah...Sox or I think...oh ya my butt's itchy."

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take four."
"Hello I'm Julio Lugo and I love Friendly's bacon double apple cheese stick fries chocolate...oh crap I'm confused."

"So are we...you're FIRED!"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take one. Johnny Damon."
"I'm Johnny Damon and i'm making love to this new double cheeseburger sandwich so come on over to my private place and we can share quiet time with my cheese and my...."

"Hey...this is family friendly Damon! OK.

"Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take two. Johnny Damon."
"I'm Johnny World Series Hall Of Famer , you know the guy you go to and come inside of when you're head him. Mmmm don't you want it?"

"OK...we're done here."
"Can I sit on the couch and show you my..."
"NO!"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take one. Manny Ramirez."
"Hi, I'm Manny Ramirez. When I play for the Red Sox...oh ya, I left those losers. "

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take two. Zazu"
"Hi, I'm Manny Ramirez and when I play for the Dodgers...oh ya they fired me. Hey how could they do that. I quit! I'm tired of those bunch of losers!"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take three Zazu!"
"Hi, I'm Manny Ramirez and...oh crap...who da f-k do I play for now?"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take four. Zazu"
"Hi, I'm Manny Ramirez and I play for the Chicken Indian...oh s-t. I dumped them when I went to the Crap Sox...crap I hate this place and I hate this ad. This play blows. "

"GET OUT"

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take one. Roger Clemens."
"Hi, I'm Roger Clemens and I deny ever taking a Friendly's sandwich or anything else for that matter. I'm a hall of fame pitcher and I say screw this stupid sandwich and...'

"Get OUT of here!."

"OK. Friendly's Double Cheese Hamburger with fries, take fifteen. Bud Selig."
"I"m rather be castrated that appear in this stupid ad for some lard butt sandwich..."

"You know folks...maybe baseball isn't the best spokesman for a commercial. Let's try Paris Hilton. She can't be any worse. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.