Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Theo's hidden emails

Well, we've uncovered some startling emails from Theo Epstein. Here they are in full.

(2007: TEpstein@RedSox.com)

Tito, I'm really excited about having Eric Gagne on this team. I'm glad you're in full support of this decision. It will cost us a lot but so what right?

Theo

(2007: TFrancona@RedSox.com)

Theo, I never said I was in support of this decision. If anything, I advised you against it. This is a bad idea. Please reconsider. I'm begging you.

(2007: TEpstein@RedSox.com)

Tito...I am SO glad we talked this over. I was really struggling about this but with your amazing support for Eric Gagne, I feel we should sell our souls for this player. If it doesn't work out though, please remember this is all ON YOUR HEAD...Anyway, have a nice day.

Theo.

(2009: TEpstein@RedSox.com)

Tito...I don't EVER want another Lackey, Lugo, Bartolo, Drew, etc. trade...which is why I'm asking your opinion about John Lackey. Do you think I should pay him a ton of money?

Theo..

(2009: TFrancona@RedSox.com)

Theo...so many times I have given my recommendation and we seem to continually have misunderstandings on my resolution. As a man on blood thinners, I'm really sick of this...therefore, let me put it to you as plain as I can...GO TO HELL.

Tito.

(2009:TEpstein@RedSox.com)

Tito...glad you're putting your support to this project. I paid double what Lackey is worth but I feel its worth it based solely on your recommendation. Wonderful. I'm glad we're on the same page.

Tito.

(2010: TEpstein@RedSox.com)

Tito...once again your moves mystify me. Lackey is a disaster and lets not talk about having to continuously pay for Julio Lugo and D.L. Drew. I mean...what were you thinking?

Theo...

(2010: TFrancona@RedSox.com)

Theo...I'm so glad we agree on something and that is your moves have been disasters. Frankly a chimpanzee and two trained monkees have more brain power in their heads than in your body!

Tito...

(2010: TEpstein@RedSox.com)

Tito...glad we agree. Frankly your days are numbered in this organization if you keep making decisions like this. I'm considering not asking you for your feedback in the future. Sorry to be hard on such a loyal person as yourself but I have to.

Theo...

(2010: TFrancona@RedSox.com)

Theo...no problem. Frankly a firing will be a blessing. I would suggest having Dan Quayle or Sarah Palin manage this club...no, even better you do it. I'm sure the fans will really love to have you face to face with them.

Tito.

There you have it. I'm Joe Derive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.