Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Joe Derive's late night

Hi, I'm Joe Derive reporting from sunny Florida.  You know one thing I've learned about this year's spring training more than anything else -- I'm going insane with boredom!

Anyway, I'm here at this truck stop motel and I had the best night in the world with...oh I forget her name but it was...oh its the door.

"Oh man who are you!"

"Joe, its Betty Burnt from last night.  You remember me from last night yall sweet talk me great..."

"Oh man...you're Betty?  That's not possible."

"Oh Joe, don't you remember.  Ya sent me to the sky and ya gonna get me some tires for my pickup...don't ya. "

"Man, I gotta stop drinking those beers."

"I do look best in the dark...hmm..."

"Ya, I can see that. "

"Now Joe, you can sweet talk me anytime cause I gotta do my nightclub thing soon...wink wink."

"Somebody help me."

"Joe, you're a Red Sox reporter right?  Bout time ya show me at Arnie's restaurant.  Ya promise me a job right!  Hey ya like my hearts and flowers tattoo.  I had my entire face tattooed into hearts and flowers...so ya give me that job at Arnie's restaurant!"

"No, I can't do that...bad...oh man...Arnie will kill me.  Hey...have you heard of Julio Lugo?"

"Now Joe...you remember we got married last night right!"

This is Joe Derive...HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.