Friday, April 13, 2012

John Henry says He's Sorry

I'm Joe Derive.  Yesterday John Henry made an utter fool of himself in front of the Boston Media.  Today he wants to apologize...oh here he comes now.

"Fellow fans of the game.  I just want you to know that I am working very hard to change the heart of this team.  This team is going to win on Saturday and I say root for LiverPool!"

OK, maybe  not.

"I also want to apologize to Terry Francona for his mistreatment.  "

OK, this is good.

"Dear Fill-in-the-blank.  We are very sorry for your struggles at Fill-In-Sports-Team-here.  We wish you well into the future. "

OK, this is pathetic. 

"I also want to say of Bobby Valentine.

"Dear Fill-In-The-Blank.  We are very happy to have you on Fill-In-Sports-Team-here.  We wish you well into the future.  "

He's using a form letter and the man doesn't realize its a form letter.

"Hey, does anyone know who Fill-in-The-Blank is?  I mean that's an odd nickmane for anyone. Did I buy a new Sports team?  Help me out here. "

I can't and I'm Joe Derive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.