Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dice-K Doll!

Hey KIDS! It's a great time now to get the all new Dice-K doll with its own credit card reader! The Dice-K doll is what your daughter or son needs to have hours of entertainment!

"Wow, my own Dice-K doll. I can't wait to try it out!"
"Please insert a valid credit card to continue or Dice-K won't love you!."
"Dad, Dice-K needs the credit card or he won't love me!"
"Well we can't have that. You have my credit card for your pretend! "

The Dice-K doll teaches your kids the values that has head this superstar to all time fame!

"Dice-K, what should I do when I grow up!"
"Please insert credit card."
"Ddo I have too?"
"Please give me credit card!"
"Come on..."
"Please insert credit card."
"My Daddy says..."
"Please insert credit card."
"Dice-K, my Daddy says I need to be careful..."
Please insert credit card"
"Grrrr."
"Please insert credit card."
"Ahhh..."
" Please insert credit card."

"Dice-K is hours of fun whenever you want to play with him!"

"My shoulder hurts. Its your fault!"
"I didn't do anything Dice-K!"
"Now I'm tired and its your fault. Now you must insert credit card."
"That's all you ever do. You always want a credit card...I hate you."
"My knee hurts too. Now I can't play. Please insert credit card."
"Oh my God! What is this! Ten Thousand dollars to the Dice-K Doll. What da #@#$#"
"Please insert credit card"

"Dice-K is the doll that you'll never forget no matter how hard you try so come on folks...call today before they are sold out and if you act now you'll get the Julio Lugo doll absolutely free!

"Daddy the Julio Lugo doll's head fell off!"
"As long as it doesn't involve my credit card, that's all I care about!

So call now! 1-800-Dice-card and get your doll today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.