Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bad Idea Jeans ...Red Sox edition

The basketball court was filled with life. The Red Sox players and management, all sporting their "Bad Idea" jeans.
"Hey guys."
"Hey Dustin."
"Hey guys, I signed on to do a sitcom about the town I grew up in. It's really funny but it does get a bit nasty about the people of my town but heck they have a sense of humor about these things."

(BAD IDEA)

"Hey Theo"
"Hey guys"
"I decided to keep Mike Lowell benched and have David Ortiz DH. Best idea since I signed Julio Lugo!"

(BAD IDEA)

"I decided guys to tell everyone I'm gay. I mean it shouldn't be a problem. The world is pretty open minded especially Bostonians, " said Julio Lugo.

(BAD IDEA)

"Big Papi decided its time to change my swing to a whole different level. That shouldn't affect my average too much."

(BAD IDEA)

"I think I'm going to add the change up along with the fastball and slider and splitter and curveball and split fingered fastball. I figure the more pitches I add, I can get away with throwing them all like crap", said Papelbon.

(BAD IDEA)

"Hey Drew.'
"You know, everyone said I have no sense of humor and am boring, but I've decided to tell jokes like why did the baseball player cross the road..."
"To get to the ballpark. I mean...I can't stop laughing. Watch out world. Here comes Drew with a sense of humor."

(REALLY BAD IDEA)

"I decided to tell everyone that I took steroids and am a total ass. ", smiled Manny Ramirez

(GOOD IDEA)

But when you have a bad idea, there are "Bad Idea" jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.