Friday, April 30, 2010

Big Papi's restaurant

Hi! Welcome to Big Papi's restaurant where Tomaine is a vitamin. Look here's Drew. What you cooking up tonight?

"Oh I have a gorgeous chicken casserole with herbs and spices and for desert a delicious apple pie!"
Wow, J.D. That's something else.
"Frozen food is a good invention Or...ow my back!"
That J.D. He does nothing but I pay him.
"Dammit, I stabbed myself with my own pencil."
What moron is that stu...oh hi Beltre!"
"Hey David...ow...I put my knife in my sash."
So?
"I don't have a sash."
(pause)
You do now!

Anyway, come down to Big Papi's where we care about your every meal. Hey where's Drew?'
"Will you keep quiet. I just broke my thumb when Beltre smashed it with a hammer."
"Hey!!! I was just trying to mince the garlic!"
I would ask how that possible but Beltre continue to amaze Big Papi.
Oh, I'm feeling good. So let's check out on Lugo surprise.
"Hey Lugo!"
"Hey David. I never knew Rat poison could taste so good....ah..."
Lugo you bigger idiot than Beltre and that not good!
"OW! ORTIZ. Firearms and Beltre...bad idea!"
OK, I guess I have go now so join us for Papi's restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.