Thursday, May 17, 2012

Adrian, Cody and Clay

"How are you supposed to have a professional at-bat with these umpires nowadays? Gosh. The first pitch in my last at-bat wasn't even close. You're up there, trying to have a professional at-bat and look for a pitch to hit and that's called?
"So it puts you in swing mode, the guy throws a good split and all of a sudden you're 0-2. It should have been 1-0 and then he probably doesn't throw a split. Unbelievable.
"In that at-bat I went up there looking for a fastball middle away. I got a fastball way away. You can't swing if it's not a strike. You're looking for a pitch middle away, and it's away and you know you can't swing because it's off and you're 0-1."

- Gonsalez working on his speech for running for political office where everything is the other guy's fault. 

- Also, Theo Epstein once again shows us why Boy Wonder belongs in the Windy City.

“The balk, in my head I was going to go third to first, but my cleat sort of got caught and I tried to spin around and throw to first,’’ Buchholz said.


- Clay Bucholtz auditioning for a part of Jetro in the upcoming Beverly Hillbillies movie


"I tried to break my stride down and kind of tripped over myself and had to reach back and grab it,’’ Ross said. “Just a lot of stuff going on in that play. It was awful. It ended up costing us the game.

-  Cody 'Lost' Ross with the grace of an elephant walking through an art museum.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.