Saturday, May 12, 2012

Clay Bucholtz and Brain Surgery

"'It was just that things happened," Buchholz said. "I hit a guy to load the bases, but sometimes, I guess, it’s better to be lucky than good when I ended up getting out of the inning and giving up one run."

- Clay Bucholtz in another hu???? moment showing us all his IQ barely makes it to 60.


He basically came out there and told me ‘You need to get your stuff right and go after these guys and get these guys out so we can get in the dugout and win a ballgame,'" Buchholz said. 

- Rare Bobby Valentine moment when he shows he does indeed have a backbone.

Sox won last night and the Boston media is falling over themselves feeling like the losing streak is over.  The Sox had a 6 run lead which shrunk greatly when Clay fell apart in his last inning pitching.

"Josh Beckett, booed in Fenway, says of golf game, “We get 18 off days a year”

- Josh reminding us that he can't do math.  Here's what he should have said.

(I only pitch about 18 or so games a year since I get a convenient injury because pitching 30 games is just too much effort.  That means I don't work for the other 347 games a year unless you count sitting in the dugout and watching games or weight lifting so those days where I don't even have to do anything that are very precious -- even though I only do that for six months of the year..  )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.