Monday, November 30, 2009

Duck Season -- Part II

When last we left our...idiot, Elmer Epstein was trying to hunt down the dreaded Bugs Lugo.

"All right wabbit, say youw pwayers!"
Bugs Lugo lifts his carrot and said, "look there's Matt Holliday!"
Elmer Epstein turned around and slammed into Daffy Drew Duck.
"Ow!"
"Sowwy Mr. Dwew. I thought you wewe Matt Holliday"
"Do I LOOK like Matt Holliday?"
"Yes!"
Daffy leaned down and said, "and you wonder why nobody wants to play for the Red Sox anymore!"
"ha, ha...wait a minute. I fohgot. It's wabbit season!"
Daffy leaned down and said, "no, it's idiot season and excuse me. Slamming into me puts me on the DL ...again...ow my back!"
Elmer turned around and says to the audience, "wasn't Daffy Dwew wohth evewy penny! That was won of my bettah moves! Ha ha ha ha"
Epstein turned towards Bugs and said, "all wight wabbut. Say youw pwayers!"
"OK, God bless Ellen and God bless Gary and ..."
"Oh no you don't. I won't get fooled twice because fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice shame on me too...ah...how does that go?"
Bugs Lugo got up and said, "doc...it's duck season!"
"Oh no you don't Lugo, "said Daffy Duck. " It's wabbit season"
"Duck season"
"Rabbit season"
"Duck season"
"Rabbit season"
Bugs leans to the camera and says, "rabbit season"
"Duck season"
"Wabbit season!"
"Duck Season so shoot the duck...shoot the duck!"
A large explosion goes off.
"Now you know why I'm always on the disabled list. You're despicable!"
Daffy leans towards Elmer Epstein.
"OK...do it before he gets wise. It's duck season so shoot!
A large explosion goes off.
"O...K.....it's rabbit...duck...ah...."
Daffy Duck falls to the ground.
"Ah...so anyway doc, it's not rabbit season!"
"It's not?"
"Doc, it's hot stove season..."
"Oh...of course."
Bugs walks over to a burning hot stove.
"So step in here and start the hot stove season.'
"Gee mistah wabbit...that sounds awfully stupid of me to go in there."
"No more stupid than not signing Gonsalez!"
Elmer smiles, "ha, ha...that was a smaht move, ha ha...you see (whispering) if we dump Bay then we'll have Holliday instead."
"Ah doc, who's your left fielder and shortstop then."
Elmer laughs and says, "ah..."
'Doc...step into the oven. "
"Ok Mistah Wabbit but only because it's hot stove season."
A large scream is heard.
"HELP!"
"Hang in there doc. All of New England is cheering for you right now!"
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.