Friday, November 27, 2009

Elmer Fudd meets Theo Epstein

"Be vewy quiet...I'm hunting fwee agents.!"
A pause.
"Ah...what's up doc?"
'I'm hunting fwee agents...ha ha ha...who are you?"

Poor Elmer Epstein. That screwy rabbit was at it again.

"Ah Elmer Epstein, Bugs Lugo. Ah...I'll take your contract for say...85$ million..."
"Wow...that's a lot of money."
"Is not!"
"It is"
"not"
"is"
"not"
"is"
(wink from Bugs as he turns toward the camera and says, "I do this type of stuff throughout the picture.")
"is"
'not"
"is"
"not"
"I say it isn't and I'm buying you Lugo...ha ha ha ha. You think I'm so stupid but I'm NOT!"
Bugs Lugo looks toward Camera chewing a carrot.
"Ya doc. nobody can call you stupid."
A pause from Elmer Epstein as he smiles for the camera. He pulls his gun over his shoulder with a proud look on his face.
"Say...did I just give up Alex Gonsalez instead for the scewy wabbit Lugo?"
A look from Bugs Lugo.
"Ah...doc...I'm not going to say your a moron...BUT YOU ARE!"
(large chase scene develops. Elmer falls off cliff and crashes on ground screaming all the way.
"This is going to hurt the fans a lot more than its going to hurt me."
Elmer Epstein falls to the ground.
"That scewy wabbit is always getting the bwest of me!"
"Hey what about me partner. Daffy Drew is my name!"
"No way will I get bought out by some stupid duck!"
Daffy smiles toward the camera and said, "Do you think I should tell him folks?"
"Yes you will!"
"No I won't!"
"yes you will!"
"No I won't'"
(A few minutes later)
"Now how am I going to tell Mr. John Henwy that I just got a screwy wabbit and a stupid duck for $243 million plus incentives while letting go of all the talent. Oh I hate being so stupid."
Bugs moves up behind Elmer and says, "Ah...doc...it's a living!"
THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.