Friday, November 27, 2009

Wile-E-Epstein

John Henry walked into Wile's office. He was the brother of Elmer Epstein.
"Wile...I need you to get rid of that idiot Bugs Lugo. Why do I keep giving you raises anyway!"
John looked mystified and walked out.
"I'm going to kill him...hee, hee, hee, hee...and I've got the perfect device from ACME corporation!"
"Ah Wile, "snapped John. "you're not going to order from ACME again are you?"
Wile felt his face sag and said, "only an idiot would make the same stupid shortstop moves over and over again!"
John smiled and said, "whew...glad we got that straightened out!"
(later that day)
"Wile E. Epstein...super genius. No wonder the fans love me so much! Oh I have saved the Red Sox."
"Ah...what's up doc?"
"Hee, hee, hee...I'm dumping money down Bugs Lugo's hole. Hee, hee, hee. It never fails to give me what I want. I'm such a genius!"
Bugs Lugo looked towards the camera and said, "you know...I almost feel sorry for him."
Bugs Lugo then leaned down and said, "so what does this Bugs Lugo look like anyway?"
Wile sat up and said, "oh he's gray an white with big pointy ears and a fluffy tail!"
"Like this doc?"
"Yes, hee, hee, hee...exactly like that!"
"And a tail like this doc?"
"Yes, "giggled Wile-E...and now the finishing touch. Dynamite!"
"OK Doc...see you around!"
A pause came over his face.
"Wait a minute...that was the rabbit and all my money is down that hole! I have to get it back!"
Wile-E-Epstein dives down the hole and watches his money and his body explode.
"When an explosion happens I have a moment of clar...clar...clarity...ah..."
(LATER)
Wile E Epstein is tip-toeing to the hole.
"This can't fail. I'm going to drop a bomb down a hole...hee...hee...heee"
"Ah...what's up doc?"
Wile E said, "Daffy Drew and Bugs Lugo are down this hole. I know that because Foghorn Boris told me so! Hee, hee, hee, hee!"
Bugs turns towards the camera.
"Don't you wish life was this easy?"
Wile E drops the bomb down the hole.
"Now watch it go boom!"
A pause.
"It didn't go boom!"
"That's because you forgot to light it Epstein. Just dive down into the hole and light it!
"Oh of course. I haven't been this smart since I got Eric Gagne. Oh wasn't that brilliant!"
"That was almost as good as letting go of that bumb Alex Gonsalez!"
"Yes, "said Wile. "That was a brilliant move on my part! I just keep making them!
Wile E dives down into the hole.
Bugs chuckles and said, "nobody can be that dumb!"
"Ah...could you hand me that match!"
"Of course doc!"
Lugo Bugs turns towards the camera and says, "OK, so I was wrong!"
After the explosion goes off Bugs Lugo walks away from the camera.
"Ain't I a stinker?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.