Monday, November 30, 2009

Kill the Wabbit

John Henry sat at his desk, brimming with hate as the meek and stupid Elmer Epstein sat squirming at his feet.
"You know Elmer, you're an idiot. We know it, I know it and even you must have some idea, some perverse idea that you are a dolt!"
"Gee thank you Mr. Henwy. That's a vewy nice compliment!"
Henry then smashed his head against the desk. It hurt. Ow!
"I'm going to give you one more chance to KILL Lugo. Can you do it?"
"Oh couwse Mr. Henwy. I won't let you down. I'm a twained killah! ha ha ha ha ha."
"Right, well here it is. An AK-47. It will only take one round. I have Bugs Lugo locked in the back room. Go back there and LET HIM HAVE IT!"
Elmer smiled and said, "It's done!"
"DO IT!"
Elmer locked himself in the room seeing Bugs Lugo sitting with a carrot.
"Ah...what's up doc!"
"Say your pwayahs Wabbit!"
"My Prayers...OK"
Bugs Lugo sat down and said, "God bless, Ellen and Greg and Gary and Bob and David and Jacobe and Johnny and Daemon and Scott and Bors and Fred and Barney and ..."
(two hours later)
"...and Betty and Jules Verne and Albert and Einstein..."
Elmer looks towards the camera.
"Gee...Mistah wabbit has a lot of pwayahs."
"AMEN. I'm ready doc."
Elmer aims the AK-47 at Bugs Lugo.
"Now I'm going to let ya have it wabbit!"
"OK doc, give me the gun. You heard Mr. Henry , let me have it."
Elmer Epstein looks towards the camera.
"I have a weally bad feeling this is going to turn out like the Gag-me twade."
(one minute later)
Elmer walks out with gun powder all over his face.
"Gee Mistah Henwy...that hurt!"
Bugs walks out and says, "ain't I a stinker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.