Saturday, November 28, 2009

Elmer Epstein Strikes Again

John Henry stormed into his private dining room.
"EPSTEIN!"
"Yes, Mr. Henwy...is there something I can get for you!"
"I've had it, "snapped John who begin rolling his body around the table. "I want Bugs Lugo on my dinner plate tonight. Of all the stupid things. Hiring a rabbit to play shortstop and a Daffy Drew Duck to play right field. We're the laughing stock of the league!"
Elmer Epstein burned.
"OOOO That waskly wabbit. I'm make him into wabbit stew!"
Elmer stormed off hearing "you have twenty minutes" from John.
"Be wevy quiet. I'm killing Fwee Agents...ha, ha, ha!"
"Ah...what's up doc?"
That strange familiar sound grate Elmer Epstein's throat.
"Wabbit stew that's what's up!"
"Wabbit stew...mmmmmmmmm...I love wabbit stew...but it's nothing with a contract from Scott Boras!"
Elmer burned.
"What's Scott Big-ass got to do with Wabbit stew!"
"MMMM" kissed Bugs Lugo before storming off.
"Hey...that was the wabbit!"
"Pathetic, isn't he? " smiled Bugs.
Elmer threw a large coconut cream pie which Bugs Lugo easily missed. A large plop sound was heard as John Henry walked into the room with fire in his throat and said with a pleasing calm,
"Oh Elmer...why did you throw a coconut cream pie at me?"
"AH..."
"You have five minutes!"
Elmer grabbed his gun and started firing at missing badly. Elmer looked around and noticed Bugs Lugo who was dressed as Eric Gagme.
"Oh Mr. Gagme...how pwivilaged it would be to have you on the Wed Sox"
"Ah...it'll cost ya!"
"How much, 'drolled Epstein.
"Ten million for another four year even if I don't play a single game...!"
Elmer grabbed the contract and signed it. He turned towards the camera.
"A few more deals like this and the Wed Sox will be a totally diffwent team! Ha!"
Bugs Lugo looked at the camera and said, "Don't you hate it when they fall in love with last place!"
"Ah...what's up doc!"
Bugs ran off as Elmer Epstein sat there and said, "hey...that was the wabbit...and he tricked me again. With my intelligwece too!"
Elmer ran off before slamming into John Henry who looked like a man who was ready to kill.
"Elmer, did we just sign an extension to Bugs Lugo for another four years?"
"Yes Mistah Henwy!"
"Elmer, why did we sign an extension to Bugs Lugo for another four years?"
"Ah...kindness."
John grabbed Elmer and pulled him up to his face.
"Kindness???"
"But I thought I was signing Erig Gag-me. I didn't know!"
John put him down on the ground.
I'm going out for a ham sandwich. I don't have the money now for rabbit stew!"
Elmer looked towards the camera and said, "Hey...I won. He didn't fire me!"
"You're fired!"
"Dwat that scwewy wabbit!"
"Ah...it's a living!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.