Thursday, June 4, 2009

Remembering David Carridine

It's hard for me to accept but David Carradine is dead. Now before you say (who???), let me explain.
David Carradine starred in a 1970's series called Kung Fu. I loved it as a kid and was enamored by the character. David was perfect for the role and really captured the essence of the character. I saw him on PBS once promoting material and I knew he was attracted to the martial arts and chinese healing.
I recently saw him in Kill Bill and was blown away by the actor. He was amazing and really made the film shine. I can't believe he's gone. He inspired me to take up Judo and to take better care of myself through beter eating habits.
I will really miss him.

1 comment:

  1. Dave - I just can't believe that he actually killed himself. It makes no sense. May he rest in peace.

    ReplyDelete

Please keep your comments civil.