Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bobby Jenks Show

Welcome to the Bobby #$#$ Jenks show with my special guests and my special beer.  Today we're celebrating beer week.  This show I'm gonna have my warm-up beer.
Ah...that should tide me over for five minutes but first my first guest is a HUGE all star and an all around great guy -- Josh Beckett!!!!!.

(John walks on stage before tripping over the cameraman.

Jenks;
Why'd ya do that Josh?

John:
Hey just doin' chicken and beer thing..oh man Bobby...beer without chicken.  That's why I brought a HUGE bucket of chicken!!!!


Jenks:
ARE YOU TRYING TO STARVE ME!!! That's like my warmup!  Gee!

Josh:
Hey what can I say...trying to lose weight.  Hey want this double cheese sausage burger deep fried in butter and wrapped in a double cheese pizza?

Jenks:
Oh man...I am so #$#$#$ HORNY!!!!!!!!!

Josh:
$#$ Jenks.  All you ever think of is food.  Ya want some of my burger pie?  I just had a little?
Jenks:
Oh that is so good!!!!  Yum, yum...man more more more!!!!

Josh:
hey calm down Bobby you're kinda gaining some weight here.

Jenks:
Ya well...oh man...Josh...I don't feel so good.  Can't I do a DL.

Josh:
You're out of baseball!!!!

Jenks:
No I meant...DELICIOUS LUNCH!

Josh:
Man Bobby...nice enjoying you're show man but...wait is that the...

Jenks:
You KNOW IT IS!
 Josh:
OH YA...

Josh and Jenks:
DOUBLE - LICIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenks:
I'm thirsty!

Josh and Jenks
DOUBLE FIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's all for the Bobby Jenks show.  See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.