Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bobby says Goodbye!

Things are NOT going well for Bobby Valentine.  After being fired and having Manny Ramirez appointed manager.












Bobby Valentine spoke to Ben Cherington today but it was to no avail.  He was gone replaced by Manny Ramirez and Curt Schilling and of course the great Bobby Jenks.  All three waved goodbye to Bobby.  Ben had this to say:


(Photo of Ben Cherington talking to his shoe)


Ben:
'We're very excited about Manny Ramirez. Due to the frustrationg they all felt we are using the entire salary savings that we got from selling off Adrian Gonsalez and Carl Crawford to pay for Manny and Curt's salary.  Bobby just wanted unlimited passes to adult bars so he was easy but the others...not so easy.




Manny:
I'm very excited about working for the Sox.  They pay me tons of money and when I start managing I'm going to be great.  Right now I have to take a vacation as the strain of the press conference and lack of custom headphones wore me out.  Whew!  I'm glad Larry is going to pay me till it hurts.











I'm Joe Derive...GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.