Monday, September 24, 2012

Valentine explains himself.





Welcome to the Bobby Jenks show with special guest -- BOBBY VALENTINE.

Jenks:
Hi everyone.  How we all doing today.  I'm Bobby -- never-been-a-food-I-didn't-like Jenks.   My producer asked to have Bobby Valentine on again considering he totally like insulted Ryan Kalish by stating he stunk.

Bobby V:
I didn't say that.

Jenks:
Hey shut up #$#$#$.  You'll come on when I say so.

Alfredo Aceves:
Ah #$#$ you.



Jenks:
Hey shut up Alfredo!  I haven't even announced it yet and what in heck are ya doing wearing a Yankee uniform.

Alfredo:
#$#$#$ #$#$@ #@#@# bi-#$#$ 343$@#23

Jenks:
OK, OK, now calm down!  I got Valentine on first.

(Jenks ducks as a chair flies by his head.)

Jenks:
That was REAL professional Alfredo.  How in hell did you ever get a job in the majors!

Jenks: (turns toward audience)
OK, now here's...BOBBY!

(Bobby walks in appearing to talk to someone who is invisible.  He sits down and continues to talk to the person).

Bobby:
OK Batman, if you say so.  I love your cape and cowl by the way.  Adds mystery.

Jenks:
Who da #$#$ are you talking to?

Bobby:
Batman...

Jenks:
OK...like...OK...now you insulted Ryan Kalish which is an...insult.  Ya...OK.

Bobby:
Wow Jenks, Batman says you look like a beached whale!

Jenks
 Just measuring my waistline you...are you still talking to Batman?

Bobby:
He and Robin...oh wait...there is nothing between the two.

Jenks:
You are a NUTCASE!

Alfredo:
When do I #$#$#$ get to come on!!!!

John Lackey:
DOUBLE FIST!!!!

Bobby:
oh hey, it's John Lackey.  Hey John.  How's the beer!

(Jenks and John)
DOUBLE FIST !!!!!!!!!!!!

Bobby:
Did you know Batgirl doesn't wear underwear?

Jenks:
You are INSANE man.

BObby:
She's RIGHT HERE!!!!

Jenks:
SHE's a FRICKIN DOLL.

BObby:
Only in this world.  She fights crime in her dimension.

John Lackey:
Ya see...ya see what we put up with.  The guys a nutcase!

Jenks:
I'm hungry.

Alfredo:
I'm mad.

Bobby:
I'm in love with Batgirl.

Jenks:
OK that's it for the Bobby Jenks show.  Join us next time as I become the biggest LOSER!

Bobby:
Aren't you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.