Thursday, May 7, 2009

Manny has a new book!

Manny's (Zazu) New Book - “Baseball Is a Grind so do a Vacation”


Oh hi! “ shouted Manny. “I have a new book. This book talks about how Zazu make millions while enjoying a world cruise. Spring training was hard but it was worth it. Hey...where's my chips and dip. Zazu gotta get out of shape. I love LA!”

That's right folks. You too can get cash for nothing with Zazu's new book.

“First you have to have actual talent. Now granted...when it comes to fielding I make Julio Lugo look good...but watch out for my bat!”

Zazu teaches you how you can hit like him – the hitting machine and still get injured.

“Then I teach you how to fake injuries. This is a practiced and ancient, skilled art that is very important to do AFTER you sign a ridiculous contract!”

Zazu teaches you the knee joint crack, the chest ache and of course the old classic – I've had it with the Red Sox !

Oh my aching back...but now it feels better in the sun with my personal assistant...boy...my belly getting FAT!”

Zazu can't help himself. He's found more ways of avoiding work than anyone we ever met!

“And they keep on paying! Oh...my aching knees!”

But injuries only give you a week or two off and that's why in this new edition Zazu shows you the ultimate cop out.

That's right. What if you want two months off? Zazu show you how...but I have to hurry since I'm heading to Paris and then Germany and Greece and France. Zazu fed up with Dodgers. L.A. Who???”

That's right folks. Plan it out to have a bad steroid test. This way you get what you want most of all – time off.

“And when Zazu comes back...yawn...he might have more injuries since he so out of shape...oh my aching shoulders, back, etc...Zazu can't hit but L.A. will pay. They always pay!”

Call now while supplies last. Their selling fast. A-Rod has already bought 10 copies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep your comments civil.